Stainless steel pipe fittings are a kind of pipe fittings. They are made of stainless steel materials, so they are called stainless steel pipe fittings. They include stainless steel elbows, stainless steel tees, stainless steel crosses, stainless steel reducers, stainless steel pipe caps, etc., according to the connection method It can be divided into four categories: socket stainless steel pipe fittings, threaded stainless steel pipe fittings, flanged stainless steel pipe fittings, and welded stainless steel pipe fittings.
Stainless steel pipe fittings are a new type of pipe fittings with a wide range of uses. Generally speaking, the processing methods are as follows:
1. Forging method: Use a swage forging machine to punch out the end or part of the pipe to reduce the outer diameter. Common swage forging machines include rotary, connecting rod, and roller types.
2. Roller method: Put a core in the stainless steel tube, and use a roller to push on the outside to process the round edge.
3. Punching method: Use a tapered core on the punch to expand the pipe end to the desired size and shape.
4. Bending forming method: There are three commonly used methods, one method is called the stretching method, the other method is called the stamping method, and the third method is the roller method. There are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjusting roller, adjustment With a fixed roll distance, the finished pipe will be bent.
5. Rolling method: Generally, the mandrel is not used, and it is suitable for the inner round edge of a thick-walled pipe.
6. Bulging method: one is to place rubber in the tube and compress it with a punch on the top to make the tube protrude into shape; the other method is hydraulic bulging, filling the middle of the tube with liquid, and the pressure of the liquid to bulge the tube into what it needs For the shape, most of the production of corrugated pipes uses this method.