1) Sizes of steel wire, steel bars, in-diameter steel pipes, wire ropes, etc. can be expected in a well-ventilated storage shed, but the bottom layer needs to be thatched.
2) Some enterprises and small companies can store steel products, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products in the market, as well as high-priced and corrosive metal products.
3) The storage place or warehouse of spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe products should be far away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust and in a clean and clean place with smooth drainage. Weeds and sundries should be removed from the site to keep the steel bars clean.
4) Heavy parts, rails, shame steel, large-diameter steel pipes, and forgings can be opened and dumped.
5) Materials that are corrosive to steel, such as acid, alkali, salt, cement, etc., are not allowed to be stacked together in the warehouse. Steel materials of different product varieties should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent students from being exposed to social corrosion.
6) A warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions. Usually, an ordinary warehouse is closed, that is, there is a wall of roof, doors and windows are closed, and ventilation devices are installed in the warehouse.
7) It is required to pay attention to ventilation on sunny days, pay close attention to moisture protection on rainy days, and maintain an appropriate storage environment.