1. Before installation, carefully check the various standards of the stainless steel elbow to see if the diameter meets the usage requirements, eliminate defects caused by the transportation process, and eliminate the dirt on the stainless steel elbow. Make preparations before installation and be ready.
2. During installation, the stainless steel elbow can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method, and installed according to the location of use. Under normal circumstances, it can be installed at any position in the pipeline, but it needs to be easy to operate and maintain. Note that the medium flow direction of the cut-off stainless steel elbow should be downwards of the longitudinal valve disc, and the stainless steel elbow can only be installed horizontally.
3. When installing stainless steel elbows, attention should be paid to sealing to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline. The bolts of the stainless steel elbow valve packing gland should be tightened evenly and should not be pressed into a crooked state to avoid damage, hinder the movement of the valve stem or cause leakage.
4. When using stainless steel elbow ball valves, stop valves, and gate valves, they can only be fully opened or fully closed. They are not allowed to be used to adjust flow, so as to avoid erosion of the sealing surface and accelerated wear. There is an inverted sealing device in the gate valve and the upper thread stop valve. Turn the handwheel to the upper position and tighten it to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
5. Use a handwheel for stainless steel elbows. Do not use levers or other tools to avoid damaging the valve parts. Turn the handwheel clockwise to turn off, and vice versa to turn on.