The seamless steel elbow has the following advantages: hygienic and non-toxic, light in weight, good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, good heat preservation, good impact resistance and long service life
1. Hygienic and non-toxic: the material is completely composed of carbon and hydrogen, and no toxic heavy metal salt stabilizer is added. The hygienic performance of the material has passed the inspection of the national authority.
2. Light weight: The density of the stamped steel elbow is 0.89-0.91g/cm, which is only ten times that of the steel pipe. Due to its light weight, it can greatly reduce the transportation cost and the construction strength of the installation.
3. Good heat resistance: when the working water temperature is 70 degrees, the softening temperature is 140 degrees.
4. Good corrosion resistance: except for a few hydrogenating agents, it can resist the erosion of various chemical media, has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, will not rust, will not corrode, will not breed bacteria, and has no electricity chemical corrosion.
5. High impact resistance: Due to the unique impact strength performance, it has been significantly improved compared with other solid wall pipes, and its ring stiffness is equivalent to 1.3 times that of solid walls.
6. Long service life: Under the rated operating temperature and pressure, the service life of the pipe can reach more than 50 years, with anti-ultraviolet and anti-radiation, so that the product does not fade