Reasons and advantages of steel welding for large-diameter steel pipes
1. The use of large-caliber stainless steel can be divided into oil well pipes (casings, oil pipes, and drill pipes, etc.), line pipes, boiler pipes, mechanical structure pipes, hydraulic prop pipes, gas cylinder pipes, geological pipes, chemical pipes (high-pressure fertilizers, etc.) Pipes, petroleum cracking pipes) and marine pipes.
2. The thicker the wall thickness of the solution, it is truly more cost-effective and wise, the thinner the wall thickness, its processing costs will be greatly appreciated;
3. The process of the product determines its limitations. From the low precision of general seamless steel pipes: uneven wall thickness, low-brightness tube appearance, high cost of fixed length, and the appearance of pitting, black spots are difficult to bring go;
4. Testing and plastics must be processed offline. So it is really under higher pressure, high strength, and mechanical structure wood reflects its superiority.
5. The corrosion resistance of large diameter stainless steel welded pipes depends on the alloy components contained in the steel. Chromium is the basic component of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. About 12% of the chromium in the steel, chromium interacts with the oxygen in the corrosive medium to form a thin oxide film (passivation film) matrix on the steel surface to avoid further corrosion of the steel. Remove chromium, stainless steel seamless steel pipe commonly used alloy components, you will find nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen, and so on. To meet the different specifications, use stainless steel structure and performance. Tapered pipes and steel pipe fittings are widely used in various industries to provide the flexibility of connecting the connecting part of the pipe in several installations. The tapered pipe can connect two pipes of different diameters with one type of pipe fitting. Pipe reducing joints are readily available in imperial and metric sizes depending on the end-use commodity fittings produced within the scope of supply.
The advantages of large-diameter stainless steel pipes:
1. Welded steel pipes are continuously produced online. The thicker the wall, the greater the investment in the unit and welding equipment, and the less economical and practical it is. The thinner the wall, the lower its input-output ratio.
2. The process of this product depends on the general welding steel pipe with high precision, uniform wall thickness, high brightness inside and outside the pipe (the surface brightness of the steel pipe is determined by the surface grade of the steel plate), and the length can be arbitrarily determined. Therefore, it embodies its economy and beauty in high-precision, medium, and low-pressure fluid applications.
3. The production process of welded steel pipe is simple, the production efficiency is high, the cost is low, and the development is relatively fast. The strength of spiral welded pipes is generally higher than that of straight seam welded pipes. A narrower blank can be used to produce welded pipes with larger pipe diameters, and a billet with the same width can also be used to produce welded pipes with different pipe diameters. But compared with the straight seam pipe of the same length, the weld length is increased by 30-100%, and the production speed is lower. Therefore, most of the smaller diameter welded pipes adopt straight seam welding, and the large diameter welded pipes mostly adopt spiral welding.