Features of submerged arc steel pipe:
The submerged arc steel pipe is a kind of ordinary straight seam steel pipe, and its characteristics have been recognized by everyone, so what are its characteristics?
1. The welding process used for submerged arc steel pipes is submerged arc welding technology, which adopts filler welding and particle protection flux submerged arc.
2. The production process of submerged arc steel pipe includes JCOE forming technology and coil forming submerged arc welding technology. When the diameter is large, two steel plates may be used for rolling, which will form the phenomenon of double welds.
3. Standard GB/T3091-2008 Low-Pressure Fluid Steel Pipe Production Standard, GB/T9711.1-2-1997 Standard for Production and Use of Petroleum Gas Steel Pipe, and API5L Pipeline Steel Pipe Implementation Standard.
4. The material of submerged arc steel pipe is Q195A-Q345E; 245R; Q345QA-D; L245-L485; X42-X70. The main pressure parameters are 2ST/T, S is the yield strength, and T is the wall thickness.
5. Now submerged arc welding has developed into two-wire submerged arc welding and multi-wire submerged arc welding, and the efficiency is further improved. Widely used in steel structures, piling, fluid transportation, long-distance pipelines, etc.
Submerged arc steel pipe related parameters:
Production range: 325mm-1420mm; production wall thickness: 7mm-80mm; production material: Q195A-Q345E; 245R; Q345QA-D; L245-L485; X42-X70. ; Production process: JCOE forming, three-roll roll forming; Pressure bearing: 2ST/TS is yield strength, T is wall thickness; protective layer: anti-rust paint.