1. In the test results of straight seam steel pipes, when a certain item does not meet the requirements of the product standard, the unqualified ones should be picked out, and from the same batch of straight seam steel pipes, double the number of samples should be taken, and the unqualified items should be checked. recheck. If the re-inspection results are unqualified, the batch of straight seam steel pipes shall not be delivered. For the following inspection items, if the initial inspection fails, re-inspection is not allowed.
2. For straight seam steel pipes with unqualified re-inspection results, the supplier can submit them for acceptance one by one; or re-heat treatment and submit a new batch for acceptance.
3. If the product standard does not make special provisions, the chemical composition of the straight seam steel pipe shall be checked and accepted according to the smelting composition.
4. The inspection and acceptance of straight seam steel pipes shall be carried out by the technical supervision department of the supplier.
5. The supplier guarantees that the delivered straight seam steel pipe meets the requirements of the corresponding product standards. The purchaser has the right to conduct inspection and acceptance according to the corresponding product standards.
6. Straight seam steel pipes should be submitted for acceptance in batches, and the batching rules should comply with the provisions of the corresponding product standards.
7. The inspection items, sampling quantities, sampling locations, and test methods of straight seam steel pipes shall be by the provisions of the corresponding product standards.