1. Spiral steel pipes shall not be stacked with acid, alkali, salt, cement, and other materials that are corrosive to steel in the warehouse. Different varieties of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion;
2. Large sections, rails, steel plates, large-diameter spiral steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air;
3. Small and medium-sized sections, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires, and steel wire ropes, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated shed, but must be covered with pads;
4. The spiral steel pipe warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, an ordinary closed warehouse is used, that is, a warehouse with a roof and walls, tight doors and windows, and a ventilation device;
5. Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and metal products with high prices and easy corrosion can be stored in storage;
6. The site or warehouse for storing spiral steel pipe products should be selected in a clean and well-drained place, away from factories and mines that generate harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed from the site to keep the steel clean;
7. The warehouse is required to pay attention to ventilation on sunny days, close it to prevent moisture on rainy days, and always maintain appropriate storage.