There are roughly four types of spiral pipes according to their uses: spiral pipes for drainage, spiral pipes for dredging, spiral pipes for piling, and spiral pipes for oil and gas.
Spiral pipe for drainage: Material of spiral steel pipe for drainage: Q235A, Q23b, 0Cr13, 1Cr17, 00Cr19Ni11, 1Cr18Ni9, 0Cr18Ni11Nb, Q345, L245, L290, X42, X46, X70, X80. The spiral steel pipe for drainage adopts double-sided submerged arc welding technology. Welds are helical. Spiral steel pipes for drainage generally have a caliber above dn500 and are suitable for water supply projects, the petrochemical industry, the chemical industry, the electric power industry, agricultural irrigation, urban construction, and for liquid transportation: water supply and drainage. For gas transportation: gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas. The pipe body can be treated with insulation box anticorrosion.
Dredging spiral pipe: Dredging steel pipe is a good steel pipe product among steel pipe products, which are widely applied and used in different industries. The production process of dredging steel pipes has extremely strict production standards. It can be processed and produced by certain process methods and means. The process of production and production uses reliable raw materials for production and production. It can show important performance and role in production and use. It can fully demonstrate good performance advantages in certain market industries, and exert certain reliable performance and value.
Spiral pipe for piling: Spiral pipe for piling (SY5040-2000) is made of hot-rolled steel coils as pipe blanks, spirally formed at a constant temperature, and made by double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welding. The main reference standard is SY/T5040-2008 (spiral welded steel pipe for piles). Main specification pipe diameter range: diameter 325mm-2400mm, wall thickness range
8-60mm length range 6-12m. The piling spiral pipe is a spiral seam steel pipe made of strip steel coil as raw material, extruded at regular temperature, and welded by automatic double-wire double-sided submerged arc welding process.
(1) Raw materials are strip steel coils, welding wires, and fluxes. Before putting into use, they must go through strict physical and chemical tests.
(2) The head-to-tail butt joint of strip steel adopts single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding, and automatic submerged arc welding is used for repair welding after being rolled into steel pipes.
(3) Before forming, the strip steel is leveled, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned, transported, and pre-bent.
(4) Electric contact pressure gauges are used to control the pressure of the cylinders on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth conveying of the strip.
(5) Adopt external control or internal control roll forming.
(6) The weld gap control device is used to ensure that the weld gap meets the welding requirements and that the pipe diameter, misalignment amount, and weld gap are strictly controlled.
(7) Both internal and external welding use American Lincoln electric welding machines for single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding, to obtain stable welding quality.
(8) The welded seams are all inspected by the online continuous ultrasonic automatic flaw detector, which ensures 100% non-destructive testing coverage of the spiral welds. If there is a defect, it will automatically alarm and spray the mark, and the production workers can adjust the process parameters at any time according to this to eliminate the defect in time.
(9) Cut the steel pipe into single pieces with an air plasma cutting machine.
(10) After cutting into single steel pipes, each batch of steel pipes must undergo a strict first inspection system to check the mechanical properties, chemical composition, fusion status of the welds, surface quality of the steel pipes, and non-destructive testing to ensure that the pipe-making process is qualified before it can be formally put into production.
(11) The parts marked by continuous acoustic wave flaw detection on the weld shall undergo manual ultrasonic and X-ray re-examination. If there are indeed defects, after repairing, they shall undergo non-destructive inspection again until the defects are confirmed to be eliminated.
(12) The pipes where the strip steel butt welds and the D-shaped joints intersected with the spiral welds are all inspected by X-ray TV or film.
(13) Each steel pipe has passed the hydrostatic pressure test, and the pressure is radially sealed. The test pressure and time are strictly controlled by the steel pipe water pressure microcomputer detection device. The test parameters are automatically printed and recorded.
(14) The pipe end is machined to accurately control the verticality of the end face, the bevel angle, and the blunt edge.
Oil and gas spiral pipe: oil and gas spiral pipe is made of steel strips after bending and then welding. Steel pipes are subject to water pressure, bending, and flattening tests, which have certain requirements for surface quality. Usually, the delivery length is 12 meters, and delivery is often required to be made to length. Oil and gas spiral pipes are widely used in the petroleum, natural gas industry, chemical industry, pipelines for transporting fluids, bridge piling, infrastructure projects, and steel structures, etc.