There are roughly four types of spiral pipes according to their uses: drainage spiral pipes, dredging spiral pipes, piling spiral pipes, and oil and gas spiral pipes.
Spiral pipe for drainage
Spiral steel pipe material for drainage: Q235A, Q23b, 0Cr13, 1Cr17, 00Cr19Ni11, 1Cr18Ni9, 0Cr18Ni11Nb, Q345, L245, L290, X42, X46, X70, X80. The spiral steel pipe for drainage adopts double-sided submerged arc welding technology. Welds are spiral. The general diameter of the spiral steel pipe for drainage is above dn500. It is suitable for water supply engineering, the petrochemical industry, the chemical industry, the electric power industry, agricultural irrigation, urban construction, and liquid transportation: water supply and drainage. For gas transportation: gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas. The tube body can be treated with anti-corrosion by the insulation box.
Dredging Helical Pipe
Dredged steel pipe is a good steel pipe product among steel pipe products, which is widely used and used in different industries. The production process of dredged steel pipe has extremely strict production standards, which can be processed and produced by certain process methods and means. In production, the process of using reliable quality raw materials for production and production can show important performance in production and use. And role, in a certain market industry can fully show good performance advantages, and play a certain reliable performance and value.
Piling Spiral Pipe
Piling spiral pipe (SY5040-2000) is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils as tube blanks, which are often spirally formed at high temperatures, and made of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welding. Use steel pipes. The main reference standard is SY/T5040-2008 (spiral welded steel pipe for piles). Main specifications Pipe diameter range: diameter 325mm-2400mm, wall thickness range 8-60mm, length range 6-12m. The piling spiral pipe is a spiral seam steel pipe made of strip steel coil plate as raw material, often warmly extruded, and welded by the automatic double-wire double-sided submerged arc welding process.
(1) The raw materials are strip coil, welding wire, and flux. They must undergo strict physical and chemical inspections before being put into use.
(2) The head and tail of the strip are butted by single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding, and automatic submerged arc welding is used for repair welding after rolling into a steel pipe.
(3) Before forming, the strip is leveled, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned, conveyed, and pre-bending.
(4) The electric contact pressure gauge is used to control the pressure of the cylinder on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth conveying of the strip.
(5) Adopt external control or internal control roll forming.
(6) The weld gap control device is used to ensure that the weld gap meets the welding requirements and that the pipe diameter, the amount of misalignment, and the weld gap are strictly controlled.
(7) Both internal welding and external welding use American Lincoln welding machines for single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding, to obtain stable welding quality.
(8) The welded seams are all inspected by an online continuous ultrasonic automatic flaw tester, which ensures 100% non-destructive testing coverage of the spiral welds. If there is a defect, it will automatically alarm and spray the mark, and the production workers can adjust the process parameters at any time accordingly to eliminate the defect in time.
(9) Use an air plasma cutting machine to cut the steel pipe into single pieces.
(10) After cutting into a single steel pipe, each batch of steel pipes must undergo a strict first inspection system to check the mechanical properties, chemical composition, fusion status of the welds, the surface quality of the steel pipes, and non-destructive testing to ensure that the pipe-making process is qualified Only then can it be officially put into production.
(11) The parts with continuous sonic flaw detection marks on the welds shall be re-examined by manual ultrasonic waves and X-ray. If they are indeed defective, after repair, they shall undergo non-destructive inspection again until it is confirmed that the defects have been eliminated.
(12) The tube where the strip butt weld and the T-joint intersect with the spiral weld are all inspected by X-ray television or filming.
(13) Each steel pipe undergoes a hydrostatic pressure test, and the pressure is radially sealed. The test pressure and time are strictly controlled by the steel pipe water pressure microcomputer detection device. The test parameters are automatically printed and recorded.
(14) The pipe end is machined so that the verticality of the end face, the bevel angle, and the blunt edge is accurately controlled.
Oil and Gas Coil
The oil and gas spiral pipe is formed by bending a steel strip and then welding. The steel pipe needs to be tested for water pressure, bending, and flattening, and has certain requirements on the surface quality. Usually, the delivery length is 12 meters, and it is often required to deliver to a fixed length. Oil and natural gas spiral pipes are widely used in the oil, natural gas industry, chemical industry, fluid pipelines, bridge piling, infrastructure engineering, and steel structures, etc.