Thick-walled steel pipe production steps:
1. The stainless steel elbow is made of thick-walled steel pipe, and the wall thickness changes along the length of the pipe;
2. Process the section of the square tube, and change the circular area into a square, oval, and polygon;
3. For square pipes with crimping and bottom sealing, increase the overall strength of the pipe end by crimping to the outside or inside of the pipe or sealing the end of the square pipe;
4. Stainless steel elbow variable diameter square tube refers to the reduction of the diameter of the pipe end or a certain part of the pipe;
5. Stainless steel elbows are used to bend square tubes. The ones that have more contact are to turn straight tubes into elbows with different curvature radii, such as elbows, elbows, etc.;
6. Square tubes with flanges and round edges, the former refers to the end of the tube protruding to the inside or the outside, and the latter refers to the square tube that forms a bulge or a groove in the circumferential direction of the tube.
Main uses of thick-walled steel pipes
Thick-walled steel pipes and thin-walled steel pipes have a big difference in the thickness of the pipe wall. The diameter of the steel pipe wall is greater than 0.02, we generally call it thick-walled steel pipe. Thick-walled steel pipes have a very wide range of applications. Due to their thicker walls, they can withstand higher pressures. It can generally be used as a material for hollow parts, used to withstand pressure, and used on important pipelines. Specifically, it can be used as a structural pipe, petroleum geological drilling pipe, petrochemical pipe, and so on. The use of thick-walled steel pipes should also follow relevant laws and regulations. Therefore, corresponding pipes of different specifications must be used for different purposes, which also provides an important premise for the use of thick-walled steel pipes, especially when transportation is more dangerous. When flammable media are used, it is necessary to find steel pipes of suitable specifications, to effectively prevent accidents.
Thick-walled steel pipes can be widely used in various heavy industries according to their different models and specifications. Therefore, the development of thick-walled steel pipes is also worth looking forward to. Thick-walled steel pipes are mainly used in water engineering, the petrochemical industry, the chemical industry, the electric power industry, agricultural irrigation, and urban construction. For liquid transportation: water supply, drainage. For gas transportation: gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas. For structure: for piling pipe, for bridge; for wharf, road, building structure, etc.