1. The use of large-diameter straight seam welded steel pipes can be divided into oil well pipes (casing pipes, oil pipes and drill pipes, etc.), pipeline pipes, boiler pipes, mechanical structure pipes, hydraulic prop pipes, gas cylinder pipes, geological pipes, chemical pipes (high-pressure Fertilizer pipes, petroleum cracking pipes) and ship pipes, etc.
2. The thicker the wall thickness of the solution, it is more cost-effective and sensible, and the thinner the wall thickness, its processing cost will appreciate greatly;
3. From the process of the product determines its limitations, from the low precision of general seamless steel pipe: uneven wall thickness, low brightness tube appearance, high cost of fixed length, and in the appearance of pitting, black spots are difficult to bring Walk;
4. Detection and plastic must be processed offline. Therefore, the large-diameter straight seam welded steel pipe is under higher pressure, high strength, and mechanical structural wood reflects its superiority.
5. The corrosion resistance of large-diameter longitudinal welded pipe depends on the alloy components. Chromium is a basic component of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. About 12% of chromium in steel, chromium interacts with oxygen in the corrosive medium to form a thin oxide film (passive film) matrix on the steel surface to avoid further corrosion of the steel pipe.