Thick-walled steel pipes refer to steel pipes whose outer diameter and wall thickness ratio is less than 20 as thick-walled steel pipes. Mainly used as petroleum geological drilling pipe, cracking pipe for the petrochemical industry, boiler pipe, bearing pipe, and high-precision structural pipe for automobiles, tractors, etc.
Thick-walled steel pipe production steps:
1. The stainless steel elbow is made of thick-walled steel pipe, and the wall thickness changes along the length of the pipe;
2. Process the section of the square tube, and change the circular section into a square, oval, and polygon;
3. For square pipes with crimping and bottom sealing, increase the overall strength of the pipe end by crimping to the outside or inside of the pipe or sealing the end of the square pipe;
4. Stainless steel elbow variable diameter square tube refers to the reduction of the diameter of the pipe end or a certain part of the pipe;
5. Stainless steel elbows are used to bend square tubes. The ones that have more contact are to turn straight tubes into elbows with different curvature radii, such as elbows, elbows, etc.;
6. Square tubes with flanges and round edges, the former refers to the end of the tube protruding to the inside or the outside, the latter refers to the square tube that forms a bulge or a groove in the circumferential direction of the tube