3pe anti-corrosion steel pipe means three-layer anti-corrosion PE steel pipe. 3pe anti-corrosion steel pipeline is widely used nowadays, and it is a kind of steel pipeline with better anti-corrosion performance. What anti-corrosion materials are the structure of the 3pe anti-corrosion steel pipe? What are the principles of 3pe anti-corrosion steel pipe anti-corrosion?
1. Pipeline anticorrosion usually adopts two main methods of external coating and cathodic protection.
2. Although most of the surface of the pipeline is covered by the coating, a slight leak will cause an unimaginable corrosion rate, or even perforation or cracking. Therefore, in pipeline anticorrosion, the coating system and cathodic protection are usually used together to achieve 100% coverage, to avoid unimaginable consequences in the future.
3. The cathodic protection adopted for pipeline anticorrosion is divided into sacrificial cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.
4.3 The purpose of the anti-corrosion coating for PE anti-corrosion pipelines is to form a continuous covering layer of insulating material to directly insulate the metal and the electrolyte in direct contact with it so that the correct electrolytic reaction cannot occur.
5. The discontinuity point in the coating laying process is called the leakage point, which is mainly caused by the process of coating, transportation, or installation, or it may be caused by the aging of the coating, soil stress, or the movement of the pipeline in the soil. Timely discovery of damage caused by third parties.
6. The principle of impressed current cathodic protection: by applying a magnitude current to the protective metal, through cathodic polarization, when the potential of all cathode points reaches the open circuit potential of the most active anode point, the corrosion on the structure stops.
7. Composition of impressed current cathodic protection: rectifier and potentiostat
8. Rectifier: convert alternating current to direct current.
9.3 PE anti-corrosion steel pipe a> potentiostat: an electronic instrument that can automatically control the constant potential of the pipeline.